Monday, January 31, 2011

It's the Snowpacolypse of 2011 - Hour Zero

Waking up this morning was pretty uneventful. We've been hearing about how terrible today was going to be for about a week from all the weather folks. The radar is finally starting to show something starting to come at us. We're all at work, my husband even taking his chances for an early service call up in Peoria, IL about 3 hours north of here, in regular weather. Unfortunately, we can't afford to lose any more business to the weather. My windshield's covered nicely with a large garbage bag, attached with magnets framing the window and I have small waste basket liners on my windshield wipers. If the weather does anything as promised, I should keep this blog updated with news, photos, and videos throughout the next few days.

1 comment: